ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

parent-child links on alumni site

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/30/10 03:54 PM Views: 1723 Replies: 5
Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 3:54 PM

When a parent mentions an alumni child in their profile, how can I use the child page address as a link by clicking on the child's name? I would like to use that info for other links as well...

Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 4:32 PM - Response #1

Here is a similar topic - classmates marrying classmates. It describes how to make a link out of the spouse's name.

http://forums.classcreator.com/messages....4F0-1D8E0E6DD1C539DF

Friday, October 1, 2010 at 11:00 AM - Response #2

Wow - this is cool! Even can view profiles from other CC sites if know site and member number in site.

Friday, October 1, 2010 at 11:04 AM - Response #3

And if the profile is NOT LOCKED.

Friday, October 1, 2010 at 11:20 AM - Response #4

by NOT LOCKED do you mean the option to "Allow only fellow Classmates to view my Profile details." or "Allow logged-in Classmates to see my address and phone number" or both.

Friday, October 1, 2010 at 11:27 AM - Response #5

"Allow only fellow Classmates to view my Profile details." - if this is checked, if you are logged out of that website, there is a LOCK ICON next to the classmate's name and nothing about that classmate can be seen by a non-classmate. So even if you were logged in to your own website, if you referenced this other link, it would just require you to login to their website, which probably isn't very useful if you don't have a password there.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.