ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Internet Explorer 9 and Windows 7

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 05/09/11 06:00 PM Views: 1319 Replies: 4
Monday, May 9, 2011 at 6:00 PM

I cannot copy and paste an email into a new Forum topic using the above combination.

When I save the forum message I get a "you must enter a message" error. This occurs regardless of whether I add a personal comment to the copied email.

Also, I had to convert the html email to plain text before pasting it to the forum message as the "Convert From Word" step simply hangs up.

Woody

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 11:18 AM - Response #1

Try copying and pasting the content into a notepad file first and then copy it again and paste it into the forum editor window. If that does not work, try compatibility mode for IE8. If that does not work, I will say that we know that we are having issues with IE9 and trying to solve the issue, but the solution is eluding us thus far. Only other suggestion is to try Firefox for now.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 9:55 PM - Response #2

Firefox sure works better for me . . . faster also

Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 12:18 PM - Response #3

I know you folks are working diligently to make Class Creator compatible with IE-9. It is a pain running Firefox to work on the site, probably because I'm a slow learner and start editing with IE-9 only to realize it after it locks up. How long until the site is IE-9 compatible?

Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 12:45 PM - Response #4

Have you tried going into Tools and choosing Compatibility View? We have a new editor coming, however, the existing one should work fine in compatibility view.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.