Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Email the Class sent but not received & email notifications not received today

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/12/15 04:17 PM Views: 845 Replies: 6
Wednesday, August 12, 2015 at 4:17 PM

Can Tech Support please help with this. Thank you

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 at 11:23 PM - Response #1

2nd Request: Our 50 Yr Reunion payment cutoff date is in 23 days - Sept 3rd. Emailed the Class today at 3pm - I never received nor did most. email notifications are not being received. Tuesday's Stats were high - today's stats should have been higher but few classmates are receiving what was sent thru website. E-mail to classmates directly is going thru but not going thru if sending from our website. Can Tech Support please look into this and let me know what's going on.

Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 7:53 AM - Response #2

3rd Request: 2 days have passed without email notifications & email sent to class yesterday wasn't received. Another email the class containing different info must be sent today - pointless sending if it's not going thru. Waiting for someone from CC to troubleshoot & get back to me. Thank you

Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 11:25 AM - Response #3

Thank you, Scott, for looking into this - much appreciated

Friday, August 14, 2015 at 2:29 PM - Response #4

Shortly after we spoke yesterday, my daily notification did arrive from your site. I did get the notification on time today as well. Looking back through the rest of the week, there was 1 day where the mail server choked and did not send at all, and then the next day where the server was late in processing all of the built up notifications and therefore the deliver was slow and late. There is no good technical reason as to why the server does this from time to time. When it happens, the programmers do push through any built up queue and follow that with a reboot of the mail server.

Friday, August 14, 2015 at 3:24 PM - Response #5

Thanks again, Scott, for looking into this and explaining.
Much appreciated.

Friday, August 14, 2015 at 4:48 PM - Response #6

You're welcome.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.