ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

login to birthday message?

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 09/05/13 06:55 PM Views: 756 Replies: 2
Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 6:55 PM

I received the following message from an alum and I frankly don't understand what he's seeing or talking about. I edited out his username and password. When I use them at the usual login screen they work fine.

I typed in and for the password. It does not work. This is on Birthdays trying to open them up. TY

I've never been just a user only an administrator - I don't know what happens when he receives birthday messages. Apparently he's one who is subscribed to all profiles and gets those classsmate birthday announcements. Thanks

Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 7:17 PM - Response #1

I don't know what that means, either. Why don't you ask him?

Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 7:19 PM - Response #2

Maybe the classmate shares the website with their spouse (also a classmate) and then his wife is still logged in. He then receives a "Happy Birthday Fred" message from a classmate. He clicks on the message to view his message. He cannot view the message because he shares the computer with his wife and she is still logged in using her username/password.

'That is just a guess. It could be wrong. Because you don't say who the user is, I have no way to know if they have a spouse that is also a classmate.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.