ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

when guest is classmate too

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/21/17 04:12 AM Views: 593 Replies: 1
Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 4:12 AM

I see that when a classmate registers, they can check the box if their "guest" is a classmate too. If they check it, why doesn't that name show up on the report I run asking for registered "classmates"? How can I generate that list of ALL registered CLASSMATES, including if the guest is a grad too? thanks!

Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 8:26 AM - Response #1

There isn't a report to show "Registered Classmates". If there is, where can I find it.

The "Guest is a classmate" checkbox will make the guest show up as "Attending..." on the Classmate Profiles page. It will also cause a "Classmate" nametag instead of a "Guest" nametag to be printed using the Nametags feature.

To get a list of all classmates coming to the reunion, you can just view the Classmate Profiles page and click the "Attending 30th Reunion Main Event (10/21/17): 78 " link

To see all of the registered people, including the registering classmate and their guest (who can also be a classmate), go to the Event Planner Reports page and choose the "30th Reunion Main Event Attendees" report.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.