ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Domain Name

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/24/10 06:07 PM Views: 1246 Replies: 3
Sunday, January 24, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Brad.

I went to register for a domain name for our all 80s www.classcreator.com/payette-id-80-89 site. It won't let me! I input all of my information, which all of it is the same as our payette87.com, because I do both sites, and it keeps giving we this "Failed to create new customer. A login with this name already exists or existed". I have to have everything the same because I am the only one doing both sites! I even changed to my husbands email information and his name but I really don't want anything tied to him in-case they send him something, I might not get it. It would be just too much of a pain! What do I do? Sad

Sunday, January 24, 2010 at 6:20 PM - Response #1

Yvette Allen wrote:

Brad.

I went to register for a domain name for our all 80s www.classcreator.com/payette-id-80-89 site. It won't let me! I input all of my information, which all of it is the same as our payette87.com, because I do both sites, and it keeps giving we this "Failed to create new customer. A login with this name already exists or existed". I have to have everything the same because I am the only one doing both sites! I even changed to my husbands email information and his name but I really don't want anything tied to him in-case they send him something, I might not get it. It would be just too much of a pain! What do I do? Sad

Hi Yvette,
Instead of trying to create a new account, you need to add your new domain name to your existing account.
Log in to your existing classnames account, then select Domain Names from left menu, then select Register a Name. Put your new domain name in the search box, and follow the online instructions from there to add it to your shopping cart and pay for it.
Hope this helps.

Sunday, January 24, 2010 at 6:36 PM - Response #2

I appreciate your help and I did not know you could do that. I changed my sign in name and it excepted it, but now I have two different accounts. Oh well, it works now! Next time I shouldn't get into such a hurry and wait for an answer!Embarassed Thanks again!Very Happy

Sunday, January 24, 2010 at 8:00 PM - Response #3

Good answer Marian. Should anybody else hit this issue and needs 2 or more domain names, register them all under 1 account. If you need help pointing your names to your various sites just let us know and we'd be happy to assist.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.