ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Class Creator tops 20,000 classes

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/25/19 01:47 AM Views: 761 Replies: 12
Monday, February 25, 2019 at 1:47 AM

For the first time that I've noticed, Class Creator now has 20,000 classes online. I just want to say congratulations, and thanks to the staff for what you do to give us a top-notch experience.

Monday, February 25, 2019 at 8:56 AM - Response #1

I want to "second" your congratulations and thanks to the great Class Creator staff for helping us to bring classmates together! 20,000 is a very noteworthy milestone.

Edited 02/25/19 2:17 PM
Monday, February 25, 2019 at 9:04 AM - Response #2

I will also agree. You make this so much easier. Thanks from all of us.

Monday, February 25, 2019 at 9:15 AM - Response #3

Kudos indeed! I just realized the other day that I started our site almost 10 1/2 years ago. That longevity is due to how great Class Creator is, from their original ideas to the many modernizations. We've had 3 wonderful reunions thanks to CC. The staff couldn't be better. Always helpful and ready to solve any problem, though those problems are few. Keep up the great work!!!!

Monday, February 25, 2019 at 9:48 AM - Response #4

Totally agree! I saw my husband's alumni website & asked the administrator how he created such a great website. He recommended Class Creator. So, I became the administrator for our alumni website in 2016. An alumnus paid for the platinum subscription our first year

To date, we have 1350 registered alumni. We average 50 - 100 views per day, over 100,000 views now in less than 3 years of launching! The good news is that the school now pays for our annual platinum subscription!

Edited 02/25/19 1:59 PM
Monday, February 25, 2019 at 10:30 AM - Response #5

Wow, that is amazing! Congratulations!

Monday, February 25, 2019 at 10:54 AM - Response #6

I agree with the rest! Have used this site for so many years and my classmates so appreciate this site!

Edited 02/25/19 10:55 AM
Monday, February 25, 2019 at 2:08 PM - Response #7

I will add my Kudos also, but looking forward to added features. Would like to see triggers added so I could create a Birthday wish ahead of time and then have a personal message appear on their birthday and better integration with websites like Jacqueline Lawson e-mail card

Monday, February 25, 2019 at 2:38 PM - Response #8

SCOTT did you get my problem fixed Rolling EyesQuestionQuestion

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 10:54 AM - Response #9

It has been a pleasure serving all of the admins and classmates that have used Class Creator over the years. Many wonderful stories have come about from the re-connections that have been made as a result of your class websites. It's always rewarding to hear about rekindled friendships and even marriages that have been attributed to the connections made through the websites that YOU have built. One of my favorite stories is of how a person found an old high school class ring and decided to search for its owner. They got online and did a search of that high school name and graduating year and located one of the Class Creator websites. They were able to match the initials inscribed in the ring with a classmate on that site, and the ring was eventually returned to its rightful owner. Priceless. I think it's just as important to remember that while Class Creator is the tool that was used to build all of these sites, that these sites did not build themselves. Thank you to all the great admins out there that took the initiative and put forth the effort to build a site, reunite your classes and make all the wonderful stories that have resulted possible!

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 5:28 PM - Response #10

I'll add my congratulations as well.

I especially applaud Brad Switzer for coming up with the concept and development. Pure genius!

Thanks!

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 5:36 PM - Response #11

Thank you for the Kind words Scott.

Sunday, March 3, 2019 at 2:06 AM - Response #12

Holy cow!! Congrats, Brad and team!!! I am so happy for you~~~~~

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.