ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Playlist music

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 11/03/08 06:17 AM Views: 1371 Replies: 3
Monday, November 3, 2008 at 6:17 AM

There is probably an answer for this question, but i'm to tired to look it up! I added playlist to my site which is working great. Only problem, I did a slide show from the Reunion and used smilebox and added music to slide show.
Now the music plays on the site when opened, and I went back and edited music off slide show, but the music didn't go away and when I play the slide show, I have both music's playing.
What am I doing wrong. Help & Thank you in advanced.
Patsy

Monday, November 3, 2008 at 6:53 PM - Response #1

Hi, I really like your site! You have to advise under the playlist that they have to turn off the musice on the playlist (the first button to the left by clicking on it) before starting the slide show. They can also listen to the music on the other pages of the playlist by clicking on the pop out. Hope this helps. Libann

Monday, November 3, 2008 at 7:00 PM - Response #2

Thank you for the advice. I love your site too!!! I don't know why I didn't put America on the playlist!!!! I got goose bumps as soon as your site came up and the music started. Also, I love your name, how cool.
Thanks again,
Patsy

Monday, November 3, 2008 at 11:47 PM - Response #3

Betty Houchins wrote:

Hi, I really like your site! You have to advise under the playlist that they have to turn off the musice on the playlist (the first button to the left by clicking on it) before starting the slide show. They can also listen to the music on the other pages of the playlist by clicking on the pop out. Hope this helps. Libann

Note, you might want to view your site in Firefox -- www.firefox.com. It's now used by 42% of Internet users. Firefox will bump your content way down the page if you don't reduce the size of your Playlist Player slightly. Click FAQs above for more information, and then click Questions About Building Your Site and read Question #13. Pat particular attention to the note about reducing the size of your Playlist player.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.