ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Same photo on classmates profile and on Vet Tribute page

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/30/10 03:33 AM Views: 1265 Replies: 3
Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 3:33 AM

I'm kind of new at this. I have a couple of classmates with photos of them in the military on their profile pages and they want us to use the same photos on both the profile and the Veteran's Tribute page. How do I do it or can it be done? Also have some that just want the photo from profile moved to Tribute page, is there an easy way to do it?

Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 8:39 AM - Response #1

To use the same photo, do the following:

Go to the classmate's photo and right-click. Copy the IMAGE LOCATION. Now go to your military/veterans tribute page. Insert an image and in the URL line, paste the image location you copied. This will share the same image. If it is ever deleted from the classmate's profile, it will also get deleted on your veteran's tribute page. If instead you want your own copy, you would right-click and choose SAVE IMAGE AS and copy it to your local hard drive. Then on the INSERT IMAGE, you would browse your hard drive for the photo you saved and UPLOAD the photo and then insert the image. This would protect the image in the Veteran's Tribute page so that if the classmate ever deleted the image in the profile, you would still have your copy.

To MOVE the image, do the same as the bottom part above "If instead you want your own copy....". Then after you have your own copy, you would need to MANAGE CLASSMATES, then go to his PHOTOS page and delete the image he wanted to move.

Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 9:24 AM - Response #2

Thank you for the help. Very Happy

Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 10:12 AM - Response #3

You're welcome.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.