ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Uploading obits to "In Memory" page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/10/09 12:43 PM Views: 1329 Replies: 4
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 12:43 PM

Can one upload an obit to the "In Memory" page? If so, how is that done? I have several obits for classmates and would like to post them on the "In Memory" page. I scanned an obit into jpeg and .pdf formats and tried to click and drag into a "comments" box but w/o success. Any ideas?

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 12:50 PM - Response #1

There's three things you need to know:

1) Save your obit photo as as JPG. The PDF will not work.

2) The In Memory area has 1 default Classmate photo area. You can get to it by clicking on Edit Site Pages, then clicking the Edit button next to your In Memory page. Once there, upload your JPG photo.

3) In your editor in that same area you can write your obit, and add additional photos to your entry if you desire. Make sure you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox to edit your page. To upload additional photos just click on the yellow "image button" and follow the directions on screen.

Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 8:10 PM - Response #2

I have a question about uploading an obit to the In Memory Post

I added the .jpg file of the obit (which is 8x10 size) then it keeps displaying the .jpg file so small that you can't read the obit information

Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 10:35 PM - Response #3

Obit photos are small thumbnail sized images that appear in the upper right of the obit by default. If you want a larger image where you can read the text, etc., upload it using the yellow image icon on your editor instead.

Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 11:46 PM - Response #4

Thanks! It worked

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.