ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Home Page Problem

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 05/20/09 11:34 PM Views: 1195 Replies: 3
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 11:34 PM

Need a class creator fix on our home page. I changed a few things on our web page and added a you tube video towards the bottom but when it changed it moved the playlist to the top. Playlist should be at the bottom. Haven't messed with this in a while and am afraid to try to correct anything for fear I may mess it up even further. HELP!!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 11:48 PM - Response #1

Well I did what I said I wasn't going to do. I tried to correct it and now my right border is gone, my playlist is gone except for the words at the top(which should be at the bottom)along with the playlist. The words in yellow that appear first thing at the top should have the word click added to the beginning of it and this statement should be under the class picture at the bottom. Class picture should have some space between it and the you tube video. Then as stated in previous post, playlist should be at the bottom. Awaiting your valued help!

Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 12:08 AM - Response #2

All right, the code on this page got badly broken, but I don't think you need me to tell you that...

There were several things, but let me tell you the two main things I did:

1) The Playlist code was incomplete. I removed the incomplete code and you'll need to grab it again from Playlist.com and put it back on your page.

2) Somehow your table structure got messed up. Entire closing table tags were missing -- that's why you had things appearing in odd places on the page. I can't tell you how that happend, I can only tell you that it happened. It left me nothing I could do other than remove all tables on your page and just leave the content that was in them.

At this point the page is back to a "normal" editable page, but you'll have some cleanup work to do, a table or two to add back if you want to, and the Playlist code to reinsert.

Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 1:06 AM - Response #3

Thanks Brad...mucho gracias.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.