ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Event Planner - delete question

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/11/21 11:28 AM Views: 265 Replies: 4
Monday, October 11, 2021 at 11:28 AM

Am using Event Planner for upcoming 60th reunion. I deleted one of three registration questions yet when I view current event page the deleted question is still there.

Also, can I enter questions for specific activities as opposed to general registration? We have three activities and I want to associate questions for each.

Lastly, can I register non-classmates manually?

Thanks much!

Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 9:18 PM - Response #1

Hi Vinnie, I hope you found the answer to your questions. If not, ask again.

Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 10:41 AM - Response #2

Have not Gwen. Will resubmit as you suggest. Thanks.

Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 10:45 AM - Response #3

Gwen,

To clarify, are you suggesting I add a new item or ask again in the current thread?

Friday, November 5, 2021 at 9:36 PM - Response #4

Hi Vinnie,

Sorry this wasn't appearing on our support list.

Can you tell me which question you deleted? Which event was it under? I see three questions one under
A Walk on The Boardwalk and two under Saturday Night Dinner/Dance

Any questions appear on the second page of registration after listing the names and meal selections (if any).

If they select all events you might need to be specific which event the question is regarding.

Note your walk question refers to the walk. That question will only appear if they have selected to attend the walk.

If you want to manually register a guest that is not a member of your site you can add them as a non-displaying guest (just for registration purposes) and then register them manually. Non displaying guests do not appear on the class list or guest list below the classmates. You can make then a non displaying guest by adding them under

Admin Functions > Manage Classmates > Enter/Edit Classmates > Add Member and on the Guest check box area there is a space to choose non-displaying.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.