ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Reunion Attendees

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/02/12 09:16 PM Views: 1469 Replies: 15
Friday, March 2, 2012 at 9:16 PM

For some reason 2 classmates (Michael Davis) & (John Burgess) who signed up for our reunion does not show in the attending reunion section of the classmates profiles box.

I noticed that they both put their name and there guest name on the same line in the registration form. ????

Any ideas?

Monday, March 5, 2012 at 9:44 AM - Response #1

Randy,

They're updating the reunion functionality and I think they disabled this functionality during the update. They were supposed to have it all up and running by Mar 2, but they ran into some snags. They told me they were now in ASAP mode.

It would be helpful to have the status posted somewhere, but I can't find it. I've got about 20 classmates asking me about this.Embarassed

Mike

Monday, March 5, 2012 at 10:19 AM - Response #2

We'll let you know as soon as we hear a status update. Thanks for your patience!

Monday, March 5, 2012 at 10:37 AM - Response #3

Thank you Eric and Mike, I figured that was the problem, I can creat a page with attendees listed and put a link on the home page for now. How do I find out what the enhanced reunion planner items are, and how to use them?

Monday, March 5, 2012 at 12:43 PM - Response #4

What I don't understand is why the "Include a question with possible Yes, No or Maybe answers on the Member Wizard and Edit Profile pages asking classmates if they plan on attending." functionality had to be turned off in order to upgrade the Reunion Planning functionality.

Don't you guys have a test site where you can do all this stuff without degrading your production site?

Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 5:05 PM - Response #5

*sigh*

Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 8:31 PM - Response #6

Mike Erickson wrote:

*sigh*
you are correct

Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 11:23 PM - Response #7

I'm surprised there aren't multitudes hopping on this issue.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at 2:00 AM - Response #8

I think users are quite forgiving and most don't understand that some issues should have been handled as you described.

Maybe your work (like mine) makes us more aware of project management. Maybe CC will learn something hereWink

And that's all I'm going to sayCool

Thursday, March 8, 2012 at 11:13 AM - Response #9

Glad they got the *BIG* glitch fixed. Still not progress on the RSVPs. I discovered this morning that we can't even manually flag classmates who are attending.

StatusQuestion

Thursday, March 8, 2012 at 2:38 PM - Response #10

Just must chime in. I worked for major DP company for years and was user (like we are) with system changes and upgrades and fixes, etc. I've experienced excellent project management. Even excellent management runs into a glitch or two - the test is in how they respond to the unexpected. I would put the Class Creator staff right up there with the best! I appreciate their transparency and honesty when dealing with us and their problems.

Considering that the Class Creator staff has to deal with such a varied level of experience and ability in its' users, it is amazing to me that CC is able to provide this product at such a reasonable price, that it's so quick and easy to learn, and that support is so readily available to all of us.

Few problems right in the middle of my reunion's registration period? Yep! Can I handle it? Yep! It's a great value and my classmates are overjoyed to have a private place to enjoy and reconnect with each other.

So Kudos to Class Creator staff! We will all get through this and come out with a better product and a few lessons learned. What a deal!

Leahray Wroten

Saturday, March 10, 2012 at 9:29 PM - Response #11

Once again, I am clicking the invisible AGREE button on Leahray's post. We are very fortunate! Very Happy

Monday, March 12, 2012 at 1:31 PM - Response #12

This problem has been noted and forwarded to programming for fixing. Thank you for your patience.

Sunday, March 18, 2012 at 1:35 AM - Response #13

Here's a suggestion for those that need a temporary fix for the "Reunion Planner". Put an announcement on your home page like we did:

51 ATTENDING the Reunion as of: MARCH 17th
Our Classmate Profiles page shows the wrong #
Unfortunately the counter is STUCK at 20 until they fix it!
Rolling Eyes

Monday, March 19, 2012 at 9:07 PM - Response #14

I suppose I should just put the names in manually as I don't want our classmates to be frustrated with complications.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 1:04 AM - Response #15

Hi All,

Please check your attending reunion count. We just posted the update.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.