ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Announcement location

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/29/11 10:27 AM Views: 1222 Replies: 4
Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 10:27 AM

Why are my announcements no longer to the left of the other site page information on my home page. All announcements are located all the way to the bottom of my homepage. Help.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 10:50 AM - Response #1

We are having an issue with the content that is provided in the "This Day In History" section. For today, you can either: A, move the This Day In History content to the content area (out of the right modules), or B, simply deactivate the This Day In History module for the day. We suspect that this is a one day issue with the size of this particular video that is included. However, if we find that it becomes a persistent issue, we will need to make some programming adjustments.

Thanks
Scott

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 11:10 AM - Response #2

Scott- When logging on today I noticed my "announcement header" was still at the top of my Home Page but my "content" was shifted to the very bottom of the Home Page, creating a large white (empty) space between them. Did this have any connection to the above issue you were replying to?

I have deactivated my "announcement header" in order to move my "content" back to the top of the Home Page.
This has happened before, & I was able to correct it but I can't remember how I did it. Then again, it's almost lunch time & I can't remember breakfast.

Thanks, John

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 11:14 AM - Response #3

Please deactivate your right-side module "This day in history" or move it to your main content area. The problem should resolve itself tomorrow.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 12:28 PM - Response #4

Many thanks,Kyle.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.