ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Adding Activities to an Event

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/22/22 02:59 PM Views: 287 Replies: 5
Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 2:59 PM

If I create an Event for our Reunion with a couple of other activities, and we begin taking payments and registrations, can I later add another activity? I want to get started but the reunion committee is still discussing some other activities they might want to offer.

If we did add an activity, could people who have already registered (and paid) for the reunion go back and register for the added activity (which would be free)?

Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 10:28 PM - Response #1

Anybody know the answer to this?

Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 10:46 PM - Response #2

This is a worthless answer, but I'm guessing NO.

As I recall, the prior system tied payments to the original and the way CC coded it you couldn't modify anything after someone "bought" something from the Event.

Anyway, this will keep this active and CC and add the real answer for youVery Happy

Friday, February 25, 2022 at 9:06 AM - Response #3

Yes they can register for the free event by selecting only that event and going through the registration process for just that new item.

They can't edit the original order but they can create a new order for the new free event.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, February 25, 2022 at 4:48 PM - Response #4

Thank you, Jessica. That answered one of my questions - that someone could go back in and sign up for additional activities after already registering for others.

But I'm not clear on if it answered my first question: If I set up an Event with three activities and have accepted payments on any of them, can I at a later time add a 4th Activity to that Event? The previous poster said the "prior system" would not allow this once payments have been made but I'm not sure if that applies to the current system.

Thanks to both of you for your responses.

Friday, February 25, 2022 at 5:51 PM - Response #5

You can add more to an event. I believe what they mean is that you can't add it to the existing registration as an edit - they would need to add it as a new registration for just that new item.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.