ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Address Problems

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/07/14 10:22 AM Views: 776 Replies: 2
Monday, April 7, 2014 at 10:22 AM

We have a issue with the address in nearly all of our class profiles. Even mine reads Residing In: DUNEDIN, FLORIDA 34698 AT 1645 SAN MATEO DRIVE.
It does have residing in Winfield, AL with is correct but below the Residing In: it has DUNEDIN, FLORIDA 34698 AT 1645 SAN MATEO DRIVE. While my days to live in Florida are more than 20 years past, I have never lived any where near Residing In: DUNEDIN, FLORIDA. Is this correctable from your stand point or does every account have to be changed individually as some have already done? I can only assume that during one of your site updates the error occurred such that when a certain classmate joined afterward he entered Residing In: DUNEDIN, FLORIDA 34698 AT 1645 SAN MATEO DRIVE and this changed every account. So Please help.

Edited 04/07/14 10:24 AM
Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at 4:36 PM - Response #1

I spoke to you over the phone and we resolved this issue. Thanks

Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 11:02 AM - Response #2

Yes!
I reported the issue and waited a little more than 24 hours. I began to receive emails regarding this issue so I felt a next step would be more fruitful. You were quick to find the issue. I am unsure why the issue was generated but I am sure that one of our administrators may have caused the problem inadvertently. I apologize that I had to contact you but thankful for your on the phone help.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.