ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

How to keep my site exciting!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/21/10 10:40 PM Views: 1316 Replies: 2
Monday, June 21, 2010 at 10:40 PM

Hi everyone,
Our final reunion is over, our school is closing in 2 weeks. It was an overwhelming success and thanks to Brad and his Class Creator admins, this just would not have been possible.
Now that I am understanding how to add links and pics etc, I need your help. Can other admins on here, send me some fun things to put on my homepage, so that when alumni log on each day, it peaks their interest, makes them smile and look forward to coming back the day after day?

Thanks in advance,
Diane

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at 12:57 PM - Response #1

While I have not done this, one thing that I hope to do in the future is to ask class members to email me brief, funny or interesting things about themselves, their experiences during and after school years.
Then, I plan on creating surveys, posting them one at a time, asking members to guess 'who did this...'
Such as, "Who backpacked across Europe the summer after graduation?"

We just finished our first reunion after getting on classcreator - best thing [classcreator] 'since sliced bread!'

I have a post-reunion survey posted now for all members, and will compile numbers from it for another 5 weeks!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at 1:07 PM - Response #2

Diane Michiels wrote:

Our final reunion is over, our school is closing in 2 weeks...

The school's closing isn't a reason to stop holding reunions -- in fact, it may be a good reason to keep it going in order to keep the memories of the alma mater alive! Idea

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.