ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Birthday announcements for wrong school

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/17/16 09:49 AM Views: 772 Replies: 3
Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 9:49 AM

Sir,

Limestone60.com is my graduating school for which I am the site admin. I also am a member of Masoncity60.com. Recently, I have been getting birthday notices concerning classmates from the Mason City class that are shown as members of the Limestone class.
For instance, today I received a notice concerning a Paul Polansky from the Mason City Class of which he is a member. I also received a notice from Limestone saying that Paul Polansky has a birthday.
Why is this happening?

Thanks, Lee Gilmore

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 12:55 PM - Response #1

Please check to see what the email address "noreply@classcreator.net" is associated with in your email client address book. I suspect that you will find that it says Limestone. You can change or delete that from your address book. Your email client is identifying all notifications from noreply@classcreator.net as being from the address to which it is associated in the address book.

Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 9:57 AM - Response #2

In my address book, "noreply@classcreator.net" is only associated with "ClassCreator Admin Forums". I guess as long as fellow Limestone Classmates are not having the same problem, all is fine. Thanks.

Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 11:37 AM - Response #3

I am certain that this is not effecting others.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.