ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Gmails going to spam

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/10/19 01:08 AM Views: 354 Replies: 1
Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 1:08 AM

One other classmate and I have recently had a problem with Gmail sending our website emails to spam. I entered our class as a contact as suggested by Google using the noreply address. The next email still went to spam and there was a message that indicated that there had been previous ones that had been sent to spam so this one must also go to spam.

This has been happening only recently. We have about 40 classmates who use Gmail and I am wondering if I should send them this "fix" if it is not really a fix. I know that when somebody joins they are asked to add the noreply email address to a safe senders list but we haven't had new members for quite some time so they may not be getting our emails and not thinking to look in their spam folder.

Has anybody else had this problem?

Monday, February 11, 2019 at 11:03 AM - Response #1

The best solution to this issue is to 1. be sure they add noreply@classcreator.net to their contacts list - know as whitelisting. 2. check spam / junk folders frequently and when any emails appear there are they intend to receive in the inbox, right click on the message and mark as This Is Not Spam and move it to the inbox. It may also help to go through many of the older messages that are sitting in that folder and repeat that process.

Gmail and other email systems are constantly tweaking and changing their algorithms and doing so will sometime catch other emails that you actually want to receive in the spam folder.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.