ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Product Manager and Responsive Design

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/13/16 02:08 PM Views: 810 Replies: 4
Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 2:08 PM

The Product Manager does not work properly using the new Responsive Design. Specifically, it does not allow you to put things in a shopping cart and check out using PayPal. On my site I switched back to a 'legacy' design and the Product Manager worked as it is supposed to. Then when I switch back to Responsive Design, the shopping cart functionality doesn't work. To be sure, I test this back-and-forth scenario out in two different browsers (Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge). I hope Class Creator will treat this as a high-priority problem because I am not launching my site until my members can buy stuff. Thanks.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 2:53 PM - Response #1

Thank you for the details. I will test and speak with the programmer right away.

Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 3:07 PM - Response #2

This seems to be working again. Please have a look on your end.

Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 3:24 PM - Response #3

Outstanding! And super-fast response. Thanks a million.

Friday, January 15, 2016 at 1:59 AM - Response #4

@Scott, I have my storefront up and running with the Product Manager. Thanks so much. One weird thing I noticed, however... when you first click on the Product Page (which on my site is the link called "SBC Payments Page"), you see an alert flash on the screen 'Item Added To Cart!' even though I haven't added anything yet (i.e., my shopping cart is empty). Not a huge deal, but I'm sure you will want to correct that problem. Thanks again for your help.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.