ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Classmate Profiles page New View Options!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/22/12 05:13 PM Views: 1035 Replies: 8
Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 5:13 PM

I do not know when the options were added as to how we can view our classmates profile list. I saw it a few minutes ago and thought... this is great! Yet, when I click on Show Yearbook Photos, it took me back and then it happened. The photos of those lost with a rose under their photo and name took my breath away for a moment. Tears began blurring the photos...

I'm off to send my class and alumni an email to visit the page ... taking a step back in time.

Thanks for the surprise, CC!

Edited 03/22/12 5:14 PM
Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 5:21 PM - Response #1

It was previously there as a small checkbox, which seems to have escaped the notice of some, and others asked us specifically to make it more apparent. Since the change, at least one admin has requested that it be removed, so we *may* make it an admin option to not display the button.

Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 6:35 PM - Response #2

Eric B Bassey wrote:

It was previously there as a small checkbox, which seems to have escaped the notice of some, and others asked us specifically to make it more apparent. Since the change, at least one admin has requested that it be removed, so we *may* make it an admin option to not display the button.

Thanks, Eric. I can understand not wanting the option when a class does not have yearbook photos on the site. That makes sense. However, I am considering using the fact it is available as a nudge for other classes to share/add their yearbook photos. Wink

Is Reunion Planner complete except for the multi-class extras? And is there anything else new - even the smallest thing? It is great to read about rather than find and start searching to see if anything else changed. Smile

Thanks, again!

Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 7:34 PM - Response #3

There is a new "CHECKBOX inside of a box" icon that shows the classmate profiles who have new information since you looked at them last.

Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 8:38 PM - Response #4

I think it's great as modified. Particularly the new option Maiden, First (Married). The option for the profile to open in a new window is good too.

Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 8:52 PM - Response #5

Thanks, Kyle. I saw the profile updated option. I agree with Fred.

Friday, March 23, 2012 at 12:04 PM - Response #6

I do agree with one point made in another thread... the look of the new options (box) is not appealing at all. I am putting my faith in CC and look forward the info being optional as well as being place on the page with a 'look' that is far better. It does look out of place... but I do not want to lose the new options. Smile

Friday, March 23, 2012 at 12:30 PM - Response #7

It seems that I find out about changes to the system only after an admin has found a problem with them and submits a support request. Wink

Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 9:50 AM - Response #8

Wow, I read what I wrote. Do I write much or too much. Poorly written. So happy you understood, Eric.

If I am correct, the ugly box is gone. That or my sites are... well... different. :::fleeing:::

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.