ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

new look

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/11/15 09:33 AM Views: 820 Replies: 2
Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 9:33 AM

The way the site works now when someone post something for example under "Susan's Latest Interactions" will appear. I am not sure that I like a history of everything a person does show up on their profile. If you look at mine since I am Admin and I am posting "In Memory" notices that is all you will see. I personally believe that when a person makes a comment somewhere that it should not show up under profile.
IMHO

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 2:23 PM - Response #1

You can delete any items from your own Profile you don't wish to have there. Also, you can simply go into your Preferences page and turn this off entirely: "Show Classmates Latest Interactions on Profiles."

Every feature is not right for every site. But having said that, the latest interactions are very helpful for many. For instance, if I'm your old buddy from high school, and I want to know what Ray is doing, when I go to your Profile I'm able to see your activity all over the web site. It's a great way for me to know what you're doing. Note I could see this exact same activity anyway just by browsing around various areas of the site. This just puts all of your activity in one convenient place for the classmates who are interested in you. So while you do have the ability to disable this, I just wanted to point out that many people enjoy this feature very much. If you choose to disable, you're disabling it for everyone. Entirely up to you, I just wanted to present another perspective.

Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 2:33 PM - Response #2

I should have know that you guys were one step ahead of me! Thanks for the info!

ray

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.