ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

secure conection failure after purchasing certificates

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/01/21 03:14 PM Views: 360 Replies: 5
Monday, March 1, 2021 at 3:14 PM

Hi, we just purchased the secure certificate options for our www.grimsley72.com site and now our pages are unreachable. I cannot find a number that is answered at class creator and 24 hours for email support is unreasonable for this type of error. Does anyone know a better way to contact tech support? We are in the middle of many members of our class attempting to log-in to get information on a recently deceased class member. Really couldn't be happening at a worse time!

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.grimsley72.com. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Monday, March 1, 2021 at 3:32 PM - Response #1

Class Creator's phone: (734) 585-5604

I'll confirm your home page does not load in either Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browsers.

Edited 03/01/21 3:40 PM
Monday, March 1, 2021 at 5:32 PM - Response #2

My site will not not either.

Monday, March 1, 2021 at 7:49 PM - Response #3

Scott. My site has not had a secure connection, ever. Ever since I bought the secured certificate for our site, access to certain pages, or certain activities have not worked, temporarily to be sure, but disquieting. Phone calls to Class Creator have not been returned. Emails to support have not been answered. I have a confirmation that I bought a secured certificate. Please, what's going on?

Monday, March 1, 2021 at 8:31 PM - Response #4

Barry, I see your site remains "Not secure." My certificate activated about 48 hours after I purchased it. I'm just a site administrator, like you, so I can't help you with your other questions. Someone from Class Creator must weigh in.

Edited 03/01/21 8:48 PM
Monday, March 1, 2021 at 9:00 PM - Response #5

Thanks for the responses. I haven't heard directly from class creator but my website is back up and pages are displaying https and locks. Also my classmates can connect again. Thanks for the help.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.