ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Unable to post a photo in classmate's profile

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/19/21 04:27 PM Views: 298 Replies: 3
Friday, February 19, 2021 at 4:27 PM

I always post a birthday card on each classmate's profile, but for some reason the system is not allowing me to do so today. It looks like they are downloading, but when it gets to 100%, all that comes up is a line with the option to either remove or adjust.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Terry

Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 10:36 AM - Response #1

I'm wondering if this was a temporary issue. Could you please clear your cache and history and then try again?

Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 5:29 PM - Response #2

Hi Scott,
I've cleared the cache and history, plus did a restart, but still unable to post photos on profiles. Now I just get a grey line without option of "remove" or "adjust." HELP?
I have seven classmates with birthdays today, and they will all be expecting a card, as I have sent one on every birthday for the past nine years I have been on Class Creator.
Thanks,
Terry

Edited 02/20/21 5:37 PM
Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 3:26 PM - Response #3

Hi again Scott,
I did what you suggested, and cleared the cache and history, but to no avail. I'm still unable to post any photos in classmate profiles. In addition, my photo doesn't show up when I am sending replies here in the Forum. I'm at my wits end, and hoping you can help me figure this out. Can you go into my site and try to post a photo on my profile? I'm wondering if the same problem will be there for you, so if not, this would indicate there's still something going on with my computer.

Thanks!
Terry

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.