ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

School Photo being cut off on Themed Templates

Forums: General Discussion [Sticky]
Created on: 01/29/13 08:00 PM Views: 4926 Replies: 8
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 8:00 PM
pinned.jpg

If your school photo is being cut off in your Themed Design template, please see below.

1. Go to Change Design
2. Select Themed Design for 1950 and Save
3. Reselect your original year and Save

This should fix it. This is a temporary work around until the programmer tracks this little gem down. I have NO idea why my solution works. Very Happy

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 8:16 PM - Response #1

Works thanks. Will the fix include a return to homepage link like the original feature?

Thanks again...Vinnie

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 8:24 PM - Response #2

I wasn't going to mention this problem as it seemed pretty minor compared with what you all have on your plates at this time. But, since you brought it up . . . thought I'd try it . . . and . . . well, didn't work for me.

And, my school logo (top left) is now much smaller than what it used to be.

Edited 01/29/13 8:28 PM
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 5:56 AM - Response #3

Worked, thank you!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 10:45 AM - Response #4

Rhonda, I am not seeing you school photo cut off. It looks like it should. As for the logo being smaller, all I can recommend is that if you want it larger then try uploading a lrger version. It may still end up being reduced in order to be displayed properly in that spot, but you'll just have to experiment with it.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 6:51 PM - Response #5
photo.jpg

Eric - I print screened and attached picture - there's a thin green line at the top and a thin blue line at the bottom of the picture.

Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 10:56 AM - Response #6

The box is presently a fixed size, and the image is being tiled to fill it. Hopefully there is a fix in the works to show the white box sized to fit the proportions of the image.

Friday, February 1, 2013 at 3:07 PM - Response #7

Scott,

I seem to be getting a shadow at the tops of all my pages. Can you look at the top of my Home Page to see what I am referring to. It suddenly appeared and I have no idea how to get rid of it. Thanks.

Best,

Mike Morin

Friday, February 1, 2013 at 4:07 PM - Response #8

Michael - Yes, we noticed this in the last hour and we are assigning it to a programmer. Thanks

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.