ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Picasa Slideshow

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/23/13 04:22 PM Views: 1494 Replies: 6
Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Is there code I can add to an embedded Picasa slideshow so the slides move more slowly? I tried: "interval=6" which was suggested in one of the forums but didn't have any luck with it.

Thanks so much!
Carole

Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 8:34 PM - Response #1

That works. I think you may have entered it incorrectly. Here's your slide set for 15 seconds. I only did the starting control to show you the position.

Sorry Another BUG in 'code' tag. Let's see it this comes out correctly. No luck. I'll have to do it the hard way

host=picasaweb.google.comXamp;noautoplay=1Xamp;interval=15;

Where an X is shown, replace with ampersand (&) character. Code tag messes it upTwisted Evil

Edited 02/23/13 8:50 PM
Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 9:16 PM - Response #2

Sorry, Jack. I think I entered it as you showed but it doesn't work.

Would you please take a look at it on my Home Page?

Edited 02/23/13 9:38 PM
Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 9:33 PM - Response #3

I looked at the code by right clicking on the page, etc. and I did not see the code I added. When looking at the code in source, it is there.

I also tried adding "ampersand amp" because everything else ended that way, but didn't have any luck slowing down the slideshow.

Edited 02/23/13 9:39 PM
Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 9:48 PM - Response #4

Did something really stupid which is why your method didn't work. I saved it as a draft instead of going live. Glad I caught it before you looked.

Again, thanks so much for solving my problem!
Carole

Saturday, February 23, 2013 at 11:08 PM - Response #5

Glad it worked. There's a minor fix you might want to do. The interval is in there twice. Once in the correct place (the first occurrence) and the next one is not required. It works anyway, but might mislead you later?

Now I know a lot more about peanut butter than I did beforeExclamation

Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 11:19 AM - Response #6

I caught it and deleted it. You might want to tune in again on April 19. It's National Garlic Day.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.