ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Credit Card Info on Subscriptions Page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/25/13 10:53 AM Views: 1242 Replies: 20
Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Just realized today that all persons with admin privileges can see and edit the credit card info on the subscriptions page. Granted, the full credit card number is masked, but, other admins could "Add Time" using the credit card of someone else. Also, there is no way to delete credit card info. If one has a multi-year subscription, there is no reason to leave credit card info on the site for years and years unused.

So, question/suggestion... can credit card info be removed? can privileges be setup so admins only see subscription payment info if they are the one who input it?

Thanks for you consideration. As always, you guys do a great job and the CC tools just keep getting better.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 12:34 PM - Response #1

We can entertain the idea of being able to remove the credit card info. Currently, I have to do this from my end and will do so with your confirmation. As for the rights to have access to the subscription page, you can control which co-admins have this access in the location where you set their admin rights on the Manage Classmates > Enter / Edit Classmates > Details page.

Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 10:22 AM - Response #2

Thanks for the reply, Scott. I will look at the admin rights and make adjustments to other admins.

Would be a good future enhancement to be able to delete credit card info.

I can handle my current concern for now. Thanks for the offer of assistance.

Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 12:47 PM - Response #3

Sometimes the future is closer than we think. Check out the subscription page and look for the new "Remove Billing Information" button. You can be the first to try it out! Smile

Monday, September 30, 2013 at 4:09 PM - Response #4

Yeah!!! You guys are good (and quick). Worked great. Thanks for the rapid response.

Monday, September 30, 2013 at 4:38 PM - Response #5

You're welcome!

Sunday, October 20, 2013 at 3:36 PM - Response #6

I am root admin for our site, and our treasurer has changed, and I need to get to the subscription change to change the credit card name, and cannot find it.

Sunday, October 20, 2013 at 9:49 PM - Response #7

When the Root Admin changed on 4/6/13 all billing info was removed. Make sure you're logged into the site, click the very last link on the left under your Admin links (Subscription) and you can enter new billing info.

Monday, October 21, 2013 at 5:32 PM - Response #8

thanks I will give this a try

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at 7:24 AM - Response #9

OK, I tried to update the billing information, and it will not let me. when I try to add time it says three things credit card not on file, credit card expired, and check security code. Since all the billing information was deleted when root admin changed I assume there is no billing information. help!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at 8:13 AM - Response #10

When I click ADD TIME on the Subscription link, it gives me the opportunity to enter credit card information. Did you enter new credit card information?

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at 8:18 AM - Response #11

Yes I did. It is in name of our treasurer but I get theses error messages as I described.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at 1:43 PM - Response #12

It appears that back on 04/06/13, Richard Woodward transferred root admin power to Denise Potter. Upon that transfer, the billing information is automatically removed. Now, you will be prompted for new billing info when you Add Time on the Subscription page.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at 3:18 PM - Response #13

I tried to add the billing info again and was still unsuccessful, and received the same three errors. Crying or Very sad

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at 3:43 PM - Response #14

Please give us a call at 734-340-3102 so that we can test this from our end and get this issue resolved for you. Thanks!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at 3:53 PM - Response #15

Thanks I will do that, Just checking with the Treasurer of our bike club to make sure he gave me the information correctly. Thanks for your help.

Friday, October 25, 2013 at 10:16 AM - Response #16

What hours are you open, I was unable to get through, and am still not able to resolve this issue

Friday, October 25, 2013 at 1:05 PM - Response #17

Denise, I tried calling you and was unable to reach you. I will be here until 6pm EST today. 734-340-3102

Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 10:02 AM - Response #18

Scott, we now have 8 days until our subscription runs out and I have not heard back if the issue has been fixed so we can subscribe for another year. I did see however that there has been a slight change on the subscription page that you can edit billing information. Please let me know soon

thanks

Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 4:07 PM - Response #19

Hi Denise,

It appears this was renewed today by M. McDowell

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 4:26 PM - Response #20

yes, I talked to Scott earlier on the phone and all is well now, thanks for your response.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.