ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Class Creator Posting Error

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/30/14 03:38 PM Views: 600 Replies: 6
Wednesday, July 30, 2014 at 3:38 PM

I organized a reunion for my elementary school last 9/27/13. For some reason, my classmates are getting invites NOW & some people think it's really happening THIS 9/27! How do I correct this & how did this get released a year late?

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 at 4:07 PM - Response #1

Very strange. Was your reunion 'organized' using Reunion Planner? And if so, is that page still active when you look via Edit Site Pages?

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 at 4:41 PM - Response #2

Obviously, let them know that there is not currently an event. I will have to look into why notifications went out. I reviewed your Reunion Planner and I do not see any reason for the notice.

Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 12:55 AM - Response #3

I suspect anything in Message Center had been sitting there for a year and was unread by the classmate.

Friday, August 1, 2014 at 2:33 PM - Response #4

That is very strange. Within the past month, I have received two replies from classmates that I sent messages to years ago. I considered it a fluke, and disregarded it, but could it be some malfunction in the system?
Irma

Friday, August 1, 2014 at 2:42 PM - Response #5

I suspect the messages were sitting there entire time unread.

Friday, August 1, 2014 at 2:42 PM - Response #6

Very strange indeed! Since the reports now include multiple classmates and multiple sites, the key will be whether those people just happened to stumble on an old message in the message forum, or whether they got a notify that there was a new message....

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.