ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion icon -- different question

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 07/24/08 09:22 PM Views: 1308 Replies: 7
Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 9:22 PM

Just curious ... Our reunion is Oct 3 and 4, 2008 ... what happens to the reunion icon after the reunion weekend? Does it know to "disappear" until we plan the next one? Not important, but it does have me wondering ...Confused

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 11:15 PM - Response #1

Michelle Johnson wrote:

Just curious ... Our reunion is Oct 3 and 4, 2008 ... what happens to the reunion icon after the reunion weekend? Does it know to "disappear" until we plan the next one? Not important, but it does have me wondering ...Confused

Once your reunion is over, you can deactivate the current reunion in the reunion planner area. There's a radio button to turn off the reunion or to remove it completely in that section.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 11:20 PM - Response #2

Hey, I figured I'd turn off the reunion registration page, but I was actually referring to the "attending reunion" icon listed next to their name on the classmate profiles page.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 11:28 PM - Response #3

If you go into your Reunion Planner and turn off your Reunion, absolutely everything related to your reunion site wide will disappear. Resetting your reunion will also remove all items pertaining to your reunion site wide. Pretty cool huh? You can thank Mike Johnston for that little gem, and note, to date he has received no baked goods.

Friday, July 25, 2008 at 12:06 AM - Response #4

Brad Switzer wrote:

If you go into your Reunion Planner and turn off your Reunion, absolutely everything related to your reunion site wide will disappear. Resetting your reunion will also remove all items pertaining to your reunion site wide. Pretty cool huh? You can thank Mike Johnston for that little gem, and note, to date he has received no baked goods.

Just a note, I did not sign up to make baked goods! Smile

Friday, July 25, 2008 at 12:09 AM - Response #5

Everybody hear that? NO FAVORS FOR MICHELLE JOHNSON.

Friday, July 25, 2008 at 12:29 AM - Response #6

Brad Switzer wrote:

Hey! I didn't say I wouldn't make baked goods ... I just haven't been the one to promise them! FYI, my specialty is Oatmeal Scotchies ... YUM!

So there ya go ... when I need a big favor, I'm calling it in. Consider the baked goods COD -- "cookies on delivery"! Laughing

Friday, July 25, 2008 at 3:14 AM - Response #7

Brad Switzer wrote:

hahahaha! What can we bribe you with if we're terrible bakers and when we try, our cookies turn out hard as rocks and burnt on the bottom? Our cakes don't rise? Our souffles fall? We burn water? I want you to SURVIVE to make these upgrades. Eating my baking just may close the curtains on all your wonderful, helpful, smart, Class Creator people! Wink

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.