ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

What City Is Your School Located

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/24/12 10:28 PM Views: 1246 Replies: 6
Tuesday, July 24, 2012 at 10:28 PM

I had this brought up to me a year ago and I did not realize how many classmates sites do not have the city they are located in the header of the home page. It's easy enough to put the city right under your school name. Try it.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 at 11:34 PM - Response #1

OK, so how do you do that?

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 at 11:43 PM - Response #2

Under ADMIN FUNCTIONS
Go to: Edit School/Logos

By your school name, simply add a dash or similar character, and enter the city and state.

Very Happy

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 12:14 AM - Response #3

Hi Johnny,
I think I was one of those that asked that question; or rather, what city is your reunion to beheld in?
The reason I asked is that not all reunion are held in the same city in which the school is located. Ours is of that species. Our reasoning was that N.Y.C. is too expensive to have an elaborate 50 yr reunion and pay for a hotel room also.That's one of the reasons we decided on Sorth Carolina. But you have made an excellant point.
Barbara

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 2:06 PM - Response #4

I like it, but is it possible to make the city and state appear on a 2nd line below the school name?

When I did it, the town came up on the end of the school name and the state came up on that 2nd line below the school name.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 3:27 PM - Response #5

Put "<_br_>" (without quotes and without underline characters) after the school name. That should put the city and state on the 2nd line

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 5:06 PM - Response #6

As usual, y'all gave me the correct answer, and quickly. And, again, y'all have the best customer service and establish the curve on what customer service should be. Thanks!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.