ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

In Memory Page Editing

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/17/12 11:38 PM Views: 1404 Replies: 6
Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Can we please be given a way to center the years and names of our fallen classmates (and their pictures when we wish to display them) on the In Memory page? Right now, each text or year of death line and pictures are shown centered on screen toward the left magin. It would be nice to have the option of being able to center each item. If not now, is it, as has previously been stated in other threads, "on the developers / overall staff's wish list", "on the drawing board" or "in the works for this or future versions of the Class Creator site software packages"? Or is it "not feasable at this at this time or in the future" for this to be done?

Edited 01/18/12 12:07 AM
Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 4:58 PM - Response #1

Hi Gary,

This may seem like a simple request, but because of the way our system manages a complex and broad variety of existing display options, changes like this are not nearly as simple to implement as it would seem. It will probably happen at some point, so I ask your patience in the meantime while we address more critical items on our priority list.

Thanks!

Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 12:41 AM - Response #2

Hi Eric,

Thank you for addressing my question. I absolutely do fully understand that what I asked is not as simple to accomplish. However, because I've seen changes and even custom solutions implemented for related questions other account holders have asked you, Kyle, Brad and other staff members, I thought it would be worth a try for me to also ask.
While on the subject, sinse you bring it up, what other things are your staff working on that we can expect to be implemented? (Many of us are a patient group but it's nice to at least have an idea what we can expect, if you are at liberty to divuldge such information to us.)

Eric B Bassey wrote:

Hi Gary,

This may seem like a simple request, but because of the way our system manages a complex and broad variety of existing display options, changes like this are not nearly as simple to implement as it would seem. It will probably happen at some point, so I ask your patience in the meantime while we address more critical items on our priority list.

Thanks!

Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 1:25 PM - Response #3

We are a bit behind schedule, but this forum discusses what will be in ClassCreator 3.0.

http://forums.classcreator.com/messages....4ED-AE1AD9673B6E73E8

Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 2:12 PM - Response #4

I read this all previously. Just seeing if there is more information to be derived for better understanding of the softwware product, based on Eric's reply. Thanks.

Edited 01/19/12 2:14 PM
Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 4:14 PM - Response #5

Hi. We just lost another classmate, and I just can't remember how to add the YEAR.. help?... thanks, Cindy

Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 6:59 PM - Response #6

Cindy,

Edit Site Pages
Edit IN MEMORY
Scroll down to the Drop-down list of classmates
Select the deceased classmate
Choose ADD DECEASED CLASSMATE button
Click the EDIT link next to the newly added classmate.
Choose the YEAR the classmate died, add obituary information. SAVE CHANGES

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.