ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Cell

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/31/19 04:41 PM Views: 452 Replies: 3
Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 4:41 PM

On my page I Roseland/Roseland: Before Our Time, I have a table with one cell that no longer is self-contained. In other words, I cannot place a photo inside of it nor does it hold the assigned background color. I'm not sure what happened but would sure like some help to return it to its normal state.

I put a "Help" link at the top of the page that leads to the cell just below the one in question. The cell below has the following line in it: "East on Michigan Avenue at 113th Street, looking north."

Thanks for help solving my problem.
Carole

Monday, April 1, 2019 at 7:41 AM - Response #1

Hi Carole,

The first cell / row with the problem is the one with the 11338 the golden eagle image. (with SOURCE button pressed, search for '11338'). That table row only has one cell in it, but other rows have at least two table cells. The solution is to either make the cell above it span one more vertically or add another table cell to the row. This is what is causing the empty space above your cell with the anchor (help link) in it. If there is no cell, there is no background color.

The table cell with the rose image (search for Rose.png with SOURCE button pressed) is missing the background color because part of the style is missing. Add this (without the quotes) to the style: "background-color: rgb(221, 221, 221);"

Actually, there are two cells with the Rose.png, you probably want both of them to have a background color, but maybe not.

Monday, April 1, 2019 at 9:09 AM - Response #2

All set, Kyle. Thanks for looking!

Carole

Monday, April 1, 2019 at 10:06 AM - Response #3

You are welcome!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.