ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Missing classmates email

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/18/09 10:36 PM Views: 1157 Replies: 3
Monday, May 18, 2009 at 10:36 PM

How can i add the box for contacting Missing Classmates (currently on the Home page) onto the Missing Classmates page?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 12:00 AM - Response #1

You can't, it's a home page module only, however on the Missing Classmates page if you click on the Classmate's name, it's also set up to quickly allow Classmates to send off an email to the missing Classmate.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 8:45 AM - Response #2

I kow what you mean, but that box is "inviting" to use and it seems like a natural to put on the Missing Classmates page. THink about adding it.

What made me think of it is that I thought I saw features from the home page on other pages in some of the sites that I have been looking at for ideas - so I thought maybe there was a way to drop them into other features.

I was also interested in putting the map feature on another page. I like it a lot, but I have added a "reunion detials" page and would like to put the map on that instead of cluttering up the page that people use to register.

Just some thoughts.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 2:08 PM - Response #3

That map is just a standard Google map. I.E. you can generate the exact same thing at maps.google.com, then simply embed the code on any page you'd like. There is no reason you need to use our built in maps feature -- it simply saves people the trouble of going out to maps.google.com and generating their own embedded map. Any way you slice it though, it's very easy to create a map, copy the link code, and paste it into any page of your site.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.