ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

The Reason to Extend Your Class Creator Subscription Beyond Your Reunion

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/22/12 09:30 AM Views: 1007 Replies: 3
Monday, October 22, 2012 at 9:30 AM

I am so excited about the reminder feature on Class Creator that reminds folks to update their information.

Somehow, as site administrator I overlooked this wonderful feature. I am also the person that had to locate 546 classmates. It was a daunting task and I found most of them but I never never never never want to do this again. This is why we opted to retain Class Creator for the next 5 years after our 50 year reunion was over.

We want our classmates to update their own information. To that end, we had magnets made that were given to everyone that attended the reunion. On these magnets the Class Creator web address was printed. This is what we printed:

Alton Senior High School Class of 1962 Reminder:

If you move, keep your address,telephone number and email information current at: www.altonhighclassof1962.com

We also had laminated bookmarks at each place setting that had the dinner menu on one side and at the bottom, the web address.

On the reverse side, we had the Alton High School loyalty song and at the bottom, a reminder to keep your info current at: www.altonhighclassof1962.com

A magnet and a bookmark are being sent to classmates that purcahsed a Memory Book and were unable to attend their class reunion.

Monday, October 22, 2012 at 11:14 AM - Response #1

Thanks for the great ideas!

Monday, October 22, 2012 at 1:08 PM - Response #2

Excellent, Linda!

Some may think these are boring items. No way! Here is why:

• They fit in everyone's suitcase, for those who live out of town.
  • Both items fit in a standard envelope for mailing.
  • The cost is low.
  • Any left over items (stock) are easy to store.
  • ... and the reasons Linda wrote above!

This is a win-win for everyone!

To all admins: Not everyone, including reunion committees, recognize how valuable a web site is for school alumni. Linda's reason for the magnet and bookmark are the key points that should be made in every presentation or discussion. Smile

Linda, one last thing... do you have classmate comments to share?

Edited 10/22/12 1:09 PM
Monday, October 22, 2012 at 5:13 PM - Response #3

Great..Idea...I am going to bring this idea up at our next meeting.
We renewed for 5 yrs after our 45th reunion in 2010....we are good til 2015...when we will most likely renew for another 5 yrs after our 50th.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.