ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

signing in for new classmate

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/08/09 10:19 AM Views: 1259 Replies: 9
Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 10:19 AM

I have someone who has had difficulty siging in with their password. Any suggestions? She even had the password sent to her and still can not get in.
thanks, Bonnie

Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 1:55 PM - Response #1

Hi Bonnie
Check for a possible typo in the member's email address, and ensuire that this is the actual email address that she's signing in with.
Twice this was the case for me.

Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 1:57 PM - Response #2

Please make sure the Classmate is also entering the correct email address. I have a hunch she's not. Have her tell you exactly what she's keying in, and then verify that email address on her Details page.

Ask her if she is seeing the "sorry" message when trying to sign in. If so, the ONLY reason somebody can get the sorry message is if they've entered either an incorrect email address, incorrect password, or both.

Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 1:58 PM - Response #3

its ok Brad
you can go back to the ice cream store...
I've got this one covered for ya!

Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 2:01 PM - Response #4

We responded at the exact same time. Smile Thanks Donaldeh! You know it's funny too, about 5 minutes ago my 3 year old said "Daddy I want Dairy Queen." I think that's a sign -- we're leaving now.

Edited 02/08/09 5:48 PM
Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 2:10 PM - Response #5

Funny Brad. Its mild here today so I'm outside on my breaks bustin up the ice on my patio with a sledge..enjoy your ice cream there in Texas.

I'm curious, whenever you have a minute, on something. A guy asked to be removed from the site as he didn't want people contacting him, so I explained that I could modify his profile (and so could he) so that he didn't show in the list.
I did it for him and now he's gone....
But can I still access his profile? Cause I don't see it anymore, even on the admin side.

Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 2:27 PM - Response #6

He should be listed at the bottom, under your Guest members.

FYI, I am in Ann Arbor, MI, not Texas. It's a little confusing since all of the physical Class Creator hardware is in Texas. But I am here in the snow, cold and ice too, wishing it were as warm here as it probably is right now in Texas.

Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 3:14 PM - Response #7

Ok, I'm 4 hours east from you.

The guy listed in the guest section now, is he still visible to the class members, or just to me?

Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 3:29 PM - Response #8

You should have marked him as a NON DISPLAYABLE GUEST member. If you did that, you could log out, and go to your site (still not logged in), and click on Classmate Profiles. Any guests that are NOT displayable shouldn't display, but other guests that are displayable should display in the guest section.

Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 5:22 PM - Response #9

Thanks Kyle
I see him now at the very end as a guest, and only while logged in.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.