ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Print Mailing Labels

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 05/01/10 03:45 PM Views: 1667 Replies: 6
Saturday, May 1, 2010 at 3:45 PM

We have email the class capability, but not an ability to print mailing labels where needed.

I have a fairly small class of 88, and just started my website a month ago. I have already gotten registrations successfully for most the 29 that we had email addresses. We are about to start a wave of trying to get some of the other 60 or so that we do not know email addresses. This will have to be done by physical addresses. A label printing ca;ability would be handy for this. Also, this class will probably have a fair percentage of these classmates that won't even have a computer anyway. Again, correspondence by mail will be necessary, and a label printing capability would continue to be helpful.

Meanwhile, I will export these people to Excel, and get labels from there. A direct label print would skip that step, and be very convenient.

Edited 05/01/10 3:45 PM
Saturday, May 1, 2010 at 4:16 PM - Response #1

An Avery label feature is something we have planned after several other major features are complete. For now like you said, a good half way solution is to export your Class List to Excel and do a traditional mail merge.

Friday, August 9, 2013 at 12:35 PM - Response #2

Did you ever add this feature? I see this was posted 3 years ago.

Friday, August 9, 2013 at 12:51 PM - Response #3

Unfortunately, not yet. I will dust it off for further review.

Friday, August 9, 2013 at 12:58 PM - Response #4

The Avery website gives one the ability to print mailing labels from an Excel file that works very well. I used it in April for a mailing of information regarding our 55th reunion to classmates not having e-mail.

Edited 08/09/13 12:59 PM
Friday, August 9, 2013 at 2:57 PM - Response #5

The entire nametag system needs a complete HTML5 rebuild.

Friday, August 9, 2013 at 4:13 PM - Response #6

Hi, I have found a Dymo Label Writer to be a great investment, you can enter the content and save it and keep generating your mailing labels.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.