ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Faculty and Guests

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 08/06/13 04:31 PM Views: 890 Replies: 6
Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 4:31 PM

I completely understand the entire faculty situation, in the meantime it sure would be nice to be able to do a mass upload via Excel with guest members much like you can do with classmates. OR have some sort of way once uploaded that you can batch change people's status to guest member. (As I struggle along)

Edited 08/06/13 4:31 PM
Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 4:45 PM - Response #1

I understand your suggestions and will pass them along for review.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 9:59 PM - Response #2

Hi,
I don't know, and I defer to Scott, he's not only the Expert in this, but also the super-duper expert compared to what I know. However, it seems to me that, mathematically, you can batch anything if you give it the correct name. What I mean by that is if you give a Batch a name specific enough not to overlap into another group when caling upon the 'batch'; but also general enough not to exclude your needs.
Couldn't you call the guests to upload "the x years non-spousal guests" or the faculty "the active (or non-teaching)x-years faculty that were still teaching in xxxx year". Something like that. You don't have to spell it out all the time, but if you put the guests and/or faculties attributes into the mix,you should be able to upload them en masse at any time. Am I wrong Scott?
Barbara

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 2:09 PM - Response #3

Off the subject....such a cool Viking helmet. Our school mascot is a Viking. Do you know where I can purchase one?Very Happy

Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 12:18 PM - Response #4

Paula Rogers wrote:

Off the subject....such a cool Viking helmet. Our school mascot is a Viking. Do you know where I can purchase one?Very Happy

Try just Googling "viking helmut costume"

Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 1:36 PM - Response #5

Thanks!

Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 2:38 PM - Response #6

No problem. Smile There are quite a few style to choose from!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.