ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Pictuare frames

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/13/11 01:53 AM Views: 1231 Replies: 6
Wednesday, July 13, 2011 at 1:53 AM

I have acquired several baby type pictures of class mates. I would like to do a guess the class mate type promotion. I would like to put the picture in an picture frame of some sort. What would the best way be to do this....

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 at 7:51 AM - Response #1

I would suggest using a 1X1 table with a table border. When you create the table in the content editor (click the insert table icon), select a number greater than 1 in the table border field

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 at 12:22 PM - Response #2

Richard, A couple of sites that I use for frames are Kizoa and Picnik. Bonita

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 at 3:33 PM - Response #3
Jack Neumann.pdf

I've never used a table but I do something similar but with pictures from our 40th reunion -- so the people look really different from high school. I use a survey, put their picture from the 40th on it with a little description and then put up several choices. I use other peoples names and if they look anything like a nationally known person I put that there too. Then I have the last question where they can fill in the person's name that they think it is.

This way I can see the survey results and keep a tab on who gets the most right answers. I do this every 4 or 5 days and it generates quite a bit of traffic to the site. I have attached a file with that page shown, although this one doesn't have the last question because his name is in the list.

Jim

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 at 8:40 PM - Response #4

Cute idea

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 at 10:50 PM - Response #5

Thanks, Jack. But I really can't take the credit. I got this idea from Margaret Swanzey (Christmas/Winter poll - 12/11/2010) on this forum several months ago.

Jim

Edited 07/13/11 11:06 PM
Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 12:20 AM - Response #6

Wow...I am scrolling along and see my name...too cool.

I go here....if you scroll through the thumbnails you can find frames. Actually, you might find something that sparks your imagination.

http://www.images-graphics-pics.com/signs/

Margaret

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.