ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Photo Gallery Contributors

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/22/12 12:33 PM Views: 1159 Replies: 3
Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 12:33 PM

When I find photos of classmates online, I add them to our Photo Gallery. (I have noted on my homepage that photos found on the internet or in public domain may be added to the site, unless classmates let me know they do not want me to add such photos.) These are not "my" photos and I'm not uploading them "for" a specific classmate. I'd like to be able to differentiate MY personal photos from ADMIN ADDED photos. When I label a folder I'd like the folder to be named "Admin Added", "From the ?? Newspaper", a "photographer's name who took reunion pictures for us" or similar. I'm wondering if it would be possible for Class Creator to add the option for admins to create custom named folders? Even a single folder named "Miscellaneous" would suffice.

Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 12:49 PM - Response #1

You probably need to have a HIDDEN GUEST or maybe just a guest (I don't know that a HIDDEN GUEST can upload photos to the gallery). Call the guest "ADMIN ADMIN" or some other made up name. When you upload these classmate photos, use this guest to upload the photos.

Or name the classmate "Miscellaneous Photos" (First name = Miscellaneous, Last Name = Photos or the other way around)

Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 12:49 PM - Response #2

You probably need to have a HIDDEN GUEST or maybe just a guest (I don't know that a HIDDEN GUEST can upload photos to the gallery). Call the guest "ADMIN ADMIN" or some other made up name. When you upload these classmate photos, use this guest to upload the photos.

Or name the classmate "Miscellaneous Photos" (First name = Miscellaneous, Last Name = Photos or the other way around)

Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 12:56 PM - Response #3

Or name the guest after your mascot. Mine might be Panther Snaps or Panther Finds. Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.