ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Adding Paypal

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/07/09 10:47 PM Views: 1423 Replies: 7
Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 10:47 PM

I was planning on adding a Paypal Logo to our site for donations to help with the cost of maintaining the website. I can't find any FAQ about how to do this. Anyone?

Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 11:16 PM - Response #1

You can do that manually if you want, but a PayPal donate module is built right in, which makes it simple:

1) Click on Edit Site Pages
2) Click the Edit button next to your home page
3) Activate the PayPal Donate module and click the link to the right to set it up. Don't forget to press the Save button at the bottom to activate your PayPal Donate Module.

Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 11:23 PM - Response #2

Got it, thanks! Looks easy enough. Smile

Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 5:58 PM - Response #3

I already have a "personal" ebay account. Do I need to open a business account to add a donate button on my class site? How would this work since I would be using the same checking account? Still looking for a thread on using paypal.

Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 6:09 PM - Response #4

Nope, just plug in your personal PayPal email address and all of your donations will go right to your personal account.

You can also put your own personal PayPal Donate Button on any page of your site pretty easily, full advice for that is in this thread.

Edited 02/08/09 6:45 PM
Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 6:41 PM - Response #5

Got it, thanks! Wow, that was easy! Smile

Monday, February 9, 2009 at 6:56 PM - Response #6

I do have one more question re: Paypal. I have added my personal account on to our site but now Paypal is asking that I upgrade my account to accept credit cards. Do I use the "premiere account or the business account?"

Monday, February 9, 2009 at 7:01 PM - Response #7

Business account. I.E. upgrade your personal account to a business account.

Edited 02/09/09 7:47 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.