ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Adobe Acrobat Documents

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/11/08 06:08 PM Views: 1385 Replies: 3
Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 6:08 PM

A classmate has e-mailed me a copy of the school magazine he'd like to share with others via the site. It's a 49 page document in Adobe Acrobat format. Is it possible to put this on one of my spare pages and if so how do I go about it? If, not what do I need to do to get it to a format that will upload to the site.
Thanks,
Mark

Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 10:07 PM - Response #1

A number of people on this site (now including myself) have been using a site called ISSUU (pronounced issue) which allows you to upload a PDF document and it presents it in an excellent way so that it looks and flips through like a book. I tested it out this week on our graduation program and it looks great. Take a look at the "Take a Look" page of the website and you will see the one I posted.

Many thanks to those on here that introduced us to the site!

Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 10:49 PM - Response #2

The upcoming File Library feature will also allow you to upload the native pdf file. You can do it now too actually by clicking the chain link icon, and then the upload tab. Although there's no separation or organization to anything there yet, so you might want to wait until your unique file library is available.

Friday, September 12, 2008 at 2:29 PM - Response #3

Thanks for your help Candice and you Brad. I'll take a look.
Mark

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.