ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Where is Brad?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/07/09 06:56 PM Views: 1306 Replies: 5
Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 6:56 PM

Are you okay or are you trying to have a life? I am sure I am not alone when I say I miss your sense of humor. Just wanted to check on you. Haven't seen where you have posted any answers to all our questions lately.

Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 7:08 PM - Response #1

Well lesee, I got up Saturday, answered all forum posts, then took my 3 year old to the mall. Did you just miss me for the afternoon? Blush. Smile

You'll be glad to know I'm quite all right, so is my daugher Haley, but I must confess we're a little full from eating junk food.

Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 7:29 PM - Response #2

Glad to hear you actually did something fun. We went to see "Taken" with Liam Neesen (?). Very good and action packed.

Just didn't see that you had been on. So why are emails from US bouncing back?

Thanks!

Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 7:32 PM - Response #3

I have no idea, but copy and paste any bouncebacks you have questions about to emailsupport@classcreator.com, and Jessica will explain why the bounce occurred. She's been working very hard with the people at Mdaemon to solve some deliverability issues recently. In fact I think baring one overseas system that is refusing our emails, we're good to go. She's still working on that one.

Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 7:35 PM - Response #4

By the way, is there something not responded to you noticed? I get all of this stuff in email, althoug it wouldn't be the first time that for whatever reason something didn't come in and I missed the whole thread. Now all threads are copied onto this thing we call the "Support Tracker" so I'd be surpirsed if something got missed, but you never know. If it's email stuff though, that's Jessica's world, and posts entered on weekends may not get a response until Monday.

Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 7:47 PM - Response #5

I think it was the email issues that I noticed. Now I understand. We will have to wait to find out. Thanks!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.