ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Thank You CC

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/05/11 06:19 PM Views: 1213 Replies: 3
Saturday, March 5, 2011 at 6:19 PM

I just want to take this time to thank you guys for making this site user friendly and all your help and the help from other members. I've been on now for a couple months and I am still excited about creating this for my class. Some of your ideas are wonderful and I might add that I have used a few. Keep up the great work and professionalism.

Saturday, March 5, 2011 at 8:19 PM - Response #1

It is great, isn't it??? Cynthia, your site looks great for being such a new member! Feel free to use anything you find. Bonita

Saturday, March 5, 2011 at 8:22 PM - Response #2

I've been on the CC site for almost 3 years and I couldn't agree with you more. It made a difference in our last reunion and we hadn't been on that long back then. I send out updates on the class members and their families as I check our newspaper or they email me as administrator. It;s wonderful.
Lara

Saturday, March 5, 2011 at 9:07 PM - Response #3

Lara Johnson wrote:

I've been on the CC site for almost 3 years and I couldn't agree with you more. It made a difference in our last reunion and we hadn't been on that long back then. I send out updates on the class members and their families as I check our newspaper or they email me as administrator. It;s wonderful.
Lara

Lara!!! We joined on the same day!!!!!!!!!!!! WooHoo! Look at my number of posts compared to yours!! Rolling Eyes Bonita

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.