ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Uploading Pictures from the Reunion

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/23/08 10:17 PM Views: 1821 Replies: 6
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 at 10:17 PM

Hi-

Does anyone have suggestions for the best way for classmates to upload pictures from the class reunion?

I would like one central page for all the pictures to be uploaded to instead of users uploading to there personal profile.

Thinking I might have to set up a generic user and password for everyone to to upload pictures to???

Thanks!

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 12:44 AM - Response #1

What you can do is set up a photobucket account and put the link on one of the pages. Give your classmates the password and they can all upload the pictures to that. They can each create their own album.

If you don't want them all having access to the album where they might delete something or add something you don't want you can set up the photobucket account and have them email you the pictures and you put their pictures in each individual album and still put the link on your page. When they click on the link it will take them to the entire photobucket album.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 1:32 AM - Response #2

Good solution for now, thanks Tracy. Community photo galleries are coming.

Thursday, July 9, 2009 at 4:51 PM - Response #3

Has the community photo booth been added yet? Our reunion is fast approaching, Aug. 8 2009. Would love not have to use the Snapfish or whatever it is that I have lined up.

Thursday, July 9, 2009 at 5:21 PM - Response #4

This month Reunion Planner Direct Deposit and Threaded Email is coming. After that we've got Live Chat, Instant Messaging, and Community Photo Galleries. I don't have an exact date on Galleries yet, but one thing people are heavily doing now is sharing reunion pics in the new threaded forums. It's a decent option for now, but the Community Photo Galleries will be better.

Thursday, July 9, 2009 at 11:33 PM - Response #5

I remember reading about this feature, but I don't think I have used it. Can you explain it to me. I would be most grateful. Thanks

Friday, July 10, 2009 at 3:42 AM - Response #6

It's live on your site currently. It's your "User Forums" link. Not many people are using your threaded forums apparently, but it's a nice place for sharing things such as photos.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.