ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion Attendees and Orders disappearing

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/23/08 09:21 PM Views: 1372 Replies: 5
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 at 9:21 PM

I have noticed that some of the reunion attendees and orders are disappearing off of the reunion attendees page. Has anyone else encountered this and if so, what was the solution to prevent it from happening?

Thanks

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 at 10:25 PM - Response #1

What Classmate registered and disappeared? Please give me a specific name. Also make sure that:

1) The person actually registered and didn't just turn on their "attending reunion" icon in their own Profile.

2) No other Admin deleted the order.

3) You are not considering a disappearing order to be somebody who registered but didn't actually complete their PayPal payment to you.

At any given time many hundreds of schools on Class Creator are planning reunions and we've not heard of any disappearing orders before.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 at 11:47 PM - Response #2

Elizabeth Vogts is one that I had to re-add recently. I am the only admin on the site so I know that no one else is messing with the registrations. I have compared the emails I have received for the reunion orders to the reunion order page and that is how I am noticing the discrepancies.

Thanks

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 1:56 AM - Response #3

Please take one of the reunion order emails you received (somebody who is not appearing under your Reunion Attendees link) and forward it to me at info@classcreator.com. If I can see the email that somebody did indeed officially register, and that they are in fact missing from the list of attendees, I can probably figure out what's going on.

You didn't reset your reunion at any point during this process did you? With no other sitse reporting disappearing reunion attendees I'm trying to cover all bases here.

Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 9:14 AM - Response #4

I'm now having this same problem. I'm not sure if the names have "disappeared" or if they never showed up on the list. I have 4 Registration e-mails (that I have discovered so far) from classmates who aren't showing up on my attendee list. Is there a new fix for this, or do you need me to forward the registration e-mails to you?

Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 9:15 AM - Response #5

never mind!!!! Just learned that another admin has deleted them!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.