ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Editing pages

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/25/09 12:53 PM Views: 1328 Replies: 3
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 12:53 PM

Brad,

I appriciate your advice but now all I need to do is pay attention!

You said "never use your space bar to edit a page"
several days later and after you ran the filter on my home page I remembered it as don't backspace.
Bottom line, I used the space forward and blew out the page to the right, again.

If you would run the filter again I would appriciate it. I fully understand the instructions this time and will not make that mistake again. I also need you to run the filter on the "In Memory" page as it has a major blowout so I created another one.

Thanks again for your expert advice and help,

Dave

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 1:08 PM - Response #1

If you want to try to fix this yourself, you could edit the page and turn on SOURCE view.

If you then go to this section (shown below)....  & nbsp; (without the space after the ampersand) is the code for space bar. If you want the image on the right side, you should make a two column table and insert the graphic in the right cell and "OFFICIAL RULES" in the left cell.

OFFICIAL RULES                                  

Edited 08/25/09 1:09 PM
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 1:30 PM - Response #2

Ran filter on your home page again. By the way if you ever do this inadvertently you can just use your built in Page Backup feature to restore to the last correct page. Your Page Backup feature runs below every instance of your editor site wide.

The new In Memory page you built doesn't need the filter run, it looks fine. The default In Memory page though has some type of other issue which I can't figure out. Maybe there's some code in a Classmate's name or something like that causing this. I turned it over to a programmer to fix this afternoon.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 1:34 PM - Response #3

Thanks Kyle & Brad,

Yes, the defult page is a BIG mess. It was something I was trying to download that did that.

Dave

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.