ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Floating Hearts and Lips

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/03/11 10:03 PM Views: 1464 Replies: 13
Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 10:03 PM

Would one of you wonderful staffers at CC please check out my home page? I have set up a Valentine announcement and placed floating hearts and lips. The only problem is that I set up 7 different images of these items and they are floating sporadically. I sure would love to have a few more of these little jokers floating down. I am not sure what else to do. Thanks for any help you can give.

Pam Murray

Friday, February 4, 2011 at 12:00 AM - Response #1

Pam,

I fixed your announcement so it works on FireFox. If you want more of them, you just change this line:

Amount=9; //Smoothness depends on image file size, the smaller the size the more you can use!

Change the 9 to how many you want. The more you have, the slower your page will appear - it will bog down the system.

Friday, February 4, 2011 at 8:27 PM - Response #2

Pam....LOVE the floating hears!!! How did you do that?!

Saturday, February 5, 2011 at 7:47 PM - Response #3

Kyle,

I tried to copy the code on my reply, and it wouldn't copy over. I don't know what I did wrong. Would you copy the code for Francine? Thanks.

Pam

Saturday, February 5, 2011 at 8:11 PM - Response #4

Francine,

You have floating valentines and lips.!!!!!

Saturday, February 5, 2011 at 9:02 PM - Response #5

Thanks, Kyle, you are the best!

Saturday, February 5, 2011 at 9:25 PM - Response #6

Forgot to tell you, (Francine), to turn it off, just deactivate the new announcement that I created.

Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 11:05 AM - Response #7

Thank you soooo much Pam and Kyle! It's looks great! Love it! Very Happy

Monday, February 14, 2011 at 5:21 AM - Response #8

I sure picked a bad time to be busy on personal things. The hearts and lips are fantastic but where is the code? Sad

Monday, February 14, 2011 at 8:45 AM - Response #9

It is in your "Falling hearts & lips" announcement.

Monday, February 14, 2011 at 11:22 AM - Response #10

Kyle Erickson wrote:

It is in your "Falling hearts & lips" announcement.

Wow, Kyle... I'm taking that as a friendly Happy Heart Day gift!

One question... did it kill the animated Snoopy?

This is a great way to start the day!Smile

Monday, February 14, 2011 at 11:27 AM - Response #11

Gwen,

Nope, I can see the animated Snoopy on both FireFox and Internet Explorer. It isn't dead.

Monday, February 14, 2011 at 11:32 AM - Response #12

Kyle Erickson wrote:

Gwen,

Nope, I can see the animated Snoopy on both FireFox and Internet Explorer. It isn't dead.

When I began adding software to this 'new' rebuilt system last month, I added Firefox and use it for the site. Why would I not see Snoopy on Firefox but see it on IE8? Strange.

Monday, February 14, 2011 at 12:32 PM - Response #13

Gwen Corey wrote:

Kyle Erickson wrote:
Gwen,

When I began adding software to this 'new' rebuilt system last month, I added Firefox and use it for the site. Why would I not see Snoopy on Firefox but see it on IE8? Strange.

I believe I found the 'why', Kyle. Somehow, there was a second Firefox window open that was not showing open. It was behind the one I was viewing and Snoopy was moving along just fine. After closing both, I now am able to see him. Thanks for your time!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.