ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

printable tickets

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/04/13 08:30 AM Views: 1159 Replies: 9
Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Hello:

Does anyone know if a site where you can print blank meal tickets for lunch?

I want to make sure that the people getting lunch are the people that paid.

thanks !!

Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 12:44 PM - Response #1

If you haven't already you might want to consider setting up an event in the Reunion Planner and printing nametags that could be used as tickets.

Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 1:07 PM - Response #2

Another option would be to buy some of those wrist-bands like are used in hospitals.
We have used that here for 'Project Graduation,' which is a party at the end of the year for graduating Seniors, but I don't see why it might not work for a reunion event.
Maybe even different colors for different events.
Entry ONLY allowed if you have the proper writs band on - and those type wrist-bands are a 'one-time' use, and have to be torn or cut off.
Just a thought.

Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 2:44 PM - Response #3

Or use a business card template to make a ticket. Smile

Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 11:05 PM - Response #4

Robert, Have you used that link? The page looks questionable to me. Just wondering...

Thursday, April 4, 2013 at 11:37 PM - Response #5

Here I thought I was helping. I have another computer I can test this site on. I will dump the response for now.

Friday, April 5, 2013 at 12:53 AM - Response #6

I didn't mean to be negative, Bob. I'm just careful of site that look like that one. I can test it as well as you. Maybe I'll do that now. Though the post is gone, I have it in email. I'll let you know...

Friday, April 5, 2013 at 1:39 AM - Response #7

My security questioned it when I opened it up. Don't go there until I can test it. That's why I pulled the reply. Always go with your instinctsWink

Edited 04/05/13 1:40 AM
Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 1:43 PM - Response #8

Finally,
Microsoft has ticket templates you can open in several different programs. Most are for word & Publisher.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=ticket&ex=2&av=all

I hope this helps youSmile

Edited 04/06/13 1:44 PM
Sunday, April 14, 2013 at 1:35 PM - Response #9

Gwen is right. Vistaprint.com will print you 250 business cards free for the price of shipping ($5.00 +tax). They have free templates you can use. For business name I put One paid ticket worth...etc.. Under 'title' I put the school name. On the back I put the student or guest name by hand or typed label. It's the cheapest way to go and you can format it anyway you like.
Also, they sell banners, trinkets like pens and keytags, and calendars. But the calendars are expensive. I formulated and bought one. Then copied it on semigloss paper (so I could print on both sides), found a Walgreens that would bind them for 99 cents each. I was able to afford to give away an 8 x 10 wall calendar to each alumni as a memento (Each page had a picture of the classmate who's birthday it was that attended the reunion.).
It's worth looking into.
Barbara

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.