ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Choices to all

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/06/14 12:01 PM Views: 634 Replies: 4
Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Some of our classmates have a choice on their profile page of whether they can say yes or no to attending our reunion and some do not have that choice. How do I give all of them that choice on their profile page? What am I missing?

Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 12:28 PM - Response #1

ALL of the classmates have a choice when the EDIT their profile. When you view the profile, if they haven't answered the question, you will not see any answer. This is the same as with all of the profile questions, if they haven't answered the question, you will not even see the question while viewing, only when editing.

If you are not seeing the choices when EDITING, please respond back with the names of two of the classmates you are talking about.

Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 2:27 PM - Response #2

KYLE & RONALD; When we had our class reunion last year, the individuals that did not answer the survey or left off stating what they would like for Dinner, ended up getting Chicken, as that was also on the list for the meal. We had a list of everyone who stated what they would like for there meal an the ones that didn't reply.

This also applied to the one who haven't answered the question, you will not see any answer like KYLE stated

We had some classmates that chicken was not what I wanted. showed them the list an that was the last of it.

Good Luck Very Happy

Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 8:56 PM - Response #3

Is this a profile question that you can mark that they must answer the question. Those are indicated with a * besides the questions.

Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 9:06 PM - Response #4

Karen,

Yes, if you go to Profile Generator, scroll down to the "Attending Reunion" question, you will see this option

"    Require classmates answer this question when joining site or editing profile"

but you cannot force those who have already entered their profile to edit their profile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.