ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Photo Gallery - change contributor

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/03/18 03:09 PM Views: 601 Replies: 7
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 3:09 PM

Couple of topics:
1. One registered classmate had her husband take the photos and wants them to be attributed to HIM not her. I can't seem to do it...and neither can she? Can you, if I give you information...or can I do it, if you tell me how?

2. I'm noticing that whether I use FF or Chrome, i get warnings that the site is not secure...is it me, or is it ClassCreator?

3. I have a few photos uploaded and off by 90 degrees. If I upload the same photo corrected with the same name, will it replace it, or must I specifically delete the bad one?

Thanks

Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 3:23 PM - Response #1

1. is the husband a classmate?

2. That is new for both of those browsers. Not to worry, all pages that previously needed to be secured for compliance are still secured. We are looking at options to cover for the new browser warnings but in the meantime, all is safe.

3. Uploading a new image will append a number to the end of the file name - therefore a new image would be necessary.

Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 3:57 PM - Response #2

1. husband is not a classmate (we actually have several husband/wife classmates however).

3. OK - so it won't replace the old, and I'll then need to delete the old one.

Interesting note. When I uploaded them, using my iPhone, as some were portrait and some were landscape....now a few days later, they all seemed to self correct, as they are all visible correctly.

Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 1:59 PM - Response #3

1. You would need to make the husband a guest member and then you could go in as an admin and change the attribution to the guest name. If you decide to do this, I can walk you through the steps.

I have no idea how they would self correct. Stumped.

Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 5:29 PM - Response #4

I think i can do that...Thanks...

Monday, October 8, 2018 at 5:34 PM - Response #5

I created a Guest, and went in to change the attributes in the 55th reunion photos, but it only showed two names, mine and the other person that added photos...didn't give me any other options (that I noticed). Ideas?

Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 12:42 PM - Response #6

I figured it out...i had to choose the photos FIRST before i could change the attribution; so now that it worked for the 3 I chose, I need to get the rest of the 37 photos...Thanks...

Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 4:49 PM - Response #7

Good to hear!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.